Sunday, September 4, 2011

How do I record my home surveillance onto my computer with my wireless router?

Issue by Jesse: How do I record my house surveillance onto my personal computer with my wireless router?
Hi, I am looking to create one or 2 night vision cameras exterior for my driveway. I have ran into an concern lately to in which I dont believe my house and cars are protected.

I have Verizon FIOS Net, twenty five down and 25 up. It came with a Wireless Router. I want to run a single - two wireless IR cameras and have it synced to my wireless router to report to my pcs difficult drive. I have a lot of challenging drives so I will be capable to dedicate a hard push just for wireless surveillance. I dont need to have to keep track of the exercise, even though I know I can and need to have a program to do all of this, from a web site deal with from anyplace with world wide web connection.

I can build a very fundamental laptop or computer with a challenging push, but I want to know the components I want to purchase to wherever I dont have to operate video cords all the way to my bedroom for to a DVR PCI card.

I think I require the adhering to:
WiFi Cameras
Computer with a decent sized hard generate. I think a 160 gb is ample as I only require to report up to 48-72 several hours worth of time.
Computer software

I just want to utilize my wireless network router so I can eradicate the wires, in addition, hey, its a wireless router. What a much better time to use a wireless router than for my surveillance?

Thank you!


Best reply:

Solution by David
Go to www.techcctv.com or give them a phone, they served me with my system



What do you believe? Solution beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment