Monday, September 5, 2011

Washington state audio/video surveillance monitoring signs and the law.?

Question by Mr Green Lungz: Washington state audio/video clip surveillance monitoring signs and the regulation.?
Washington state laws apply...

If I have external recorded surveillance cameras monitoring my home. All corners are covered and as a casualty of war, my neighbors houses are in the shot a little but are not the principal focal level. I also file audio for my front porch in scenario somebody breaks in and I have to use deadly force, it will be on audio me declaring quit or I will shoot. If I place a steel 12ga slug in somebody, I want to have my ass coated in a legal battle. Am I legally obligated to notify any neighbors who's house can be noticed on digicam even if it is obvious the camera is for my home and am I required by regulation to submit warning symptoms that you are currently being monitored? If so, how guy, how far apart, how massive... and many others? Remember to do not submit viewpoint, I want truth backed up by hyperlinks to legal guidelines (nearby or federal). I actually tried to search for an solution myself, but located nothing but viewpoint.


Best remedy:

Reply by jwthoughts
No, no and no.

You could stand in the middle of the road and film your neighbor's home and the only issue that you would have to get worried about is obtaining hit by a vehicle.

You ONLY have the correct to privacy exactly where there is a fair expectation of privacy. In other words Within your residence with the curtains drawn, or in a public restroom or dressing room, and so on.

And if anyone doubts this and presents me a thumbs down, you may well want to look it up. This has been examined and held up many instances...for example, each and every time anybody sues paparazzi....BTW, they eliminate.



Increase your personal reply in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment