Friday, September 2, 2011

I was thinking of getting one of these spy cameras for myself ...?

Problem by cod-ah: I was considering of getting a single of these spy cameras for myself ...?
Comply with hyperlink ... http://www.spycameracctv.com/spycamera/pinhole-wireless-nanny-concealed-digital camera , the issue is tho is that i want to cameras so if i purchased to sets of cameras would i be ready to set them up to the exact same reciever ? if any individual else has any gd spy cameras remember to inform me, thank you


Greatest solution:

Reply by DSV
you will require a different receiver , one that is multichannel , you get them off ebay for extremely little amounts of cash , this will type it out just great , even with multi channels this type will even now let you only to view what is happening on the one particular selected digital camera you have running



Give your solution to this issue beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment