Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Are home video surveillance monitors worth having?

Question by Mr. LOL: Are home video clip surveillance monitors well worth getting?
I have a single elderly mom and a mentally retarded brother who lives with me.

I variety of fear about them when I work in the course of the day, even though I reside in a secure rural community and have great neighbors.

Are these home video clip and audio surveillance monitors well worth getting?
When I'm residence I have a shotgun just in situation something takes place.


Greatest solution:

Solution by bob_frangione2000
If you are so involved that you want to maintain such close tabs on your home, it may possibly be worth it to you. I am not positive what you are expecting to happen that prompts you to keep a shotgun helpful.



Know greater? Leave your own reply in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment