Thursday, April 14, 2011

I have a DVR for my security camera, the screen always shows HARDDISK FAIL. what solution can i do?

Concern by md: I have a DVR for my security camera, the display often displays HARDDISK FAIL. what remedy can i do?
I have a DVR for my protection digital camera, the screen constantly displays HARDDISK FAIL. what solution can i do?
i have a DVR for my protection camera, the display constantly exhibits Hard DISK FAIL. what solution can i do? 500 gigabytes capability. recordings has occupies 58% only.


Very best solution:

Remedy by A T
3 things to verify:

Does your DVR assistance large challenging drives (the unit might have a restrict in terms of how considerably storage it can tackle) - if it does help huge tough drives, does assist for bigger drives require to be activated with a setup paramater?

Get in touch with the producer to discover out if a newer model of the technique BIOS is accessible which corrects the anomaly.

Most DVR's have a motherboard BIOS reset jumper - as a last ditch energy, you can reset the DVR configuration to it really is original state and reformat the hard generate.

Good Luck
Andy
http://www.securitycameratutor.com



Add your individual answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment