Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anyone use their webcam as home surveillance?

Question by Mister Green: Anyone use their webcam as property surveillance?
If so, what software package do you use/advise? Right after a speedy search i have a couple of choices:

TeboCam
YawCam
Property Digital camera
Yoics
WebCam Keep track of
Dorgem

I will of course do far more study. I just mostly want to see streaming video clip (snapshots/alerts optional) and document video clip. For Personal computer.

Thank you in advance.


Finest reply:

Answer by Man Thiebaut
I would strongly advocate TeboCam - I use it every day.
I have heard rumours that it wil shortly have several webcam functionality too.

TeboCam will not stream video however utilizing the publish choice you can publish photos on-line at regular intervals - for instance refresh a photograph every single two seconds.

There again I am the developer so I am probably biased )

Man



Give your respond to to this question beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment