Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I would like to know how to react after I being hired for being a nanny and days after I found hidden cameras?

Problem by Me: I would like to know how to react right after I getting employed for becoming a nanny and days right after I discovered hidden cameras?
This is a small but insulting for me, I have tons of experience and from every single single family I've worked for in the past I got just thanks, gratitude and a good deal of appreciation for my work. Right now is my 2nd week for this household and I consider the kid already loves me, but to my surprise as i was placing toys and dishes away I found about four cameras all close to me... I've in no way had this kind of a scenario before I feel this people won't rely on me if so why in this earth will they retain me? I have absolutely nothing to hide but I am a genuinely shy particular person, I can play with the children openly and every thing although I am with them but I can not do the exact same although there is adults about me, I come to feel really unpleasant, given that I noticed the cameras I experience I am in a variety of jail, or something like that.

Anyhow I understand the parents since they had numerous nannies in the previous but still come to feel insulted since I wasn't advised there was cameras all above. Need to I stop?. These days I recognized I even could not play with the child, even although i tried using to disregard it, I just know nothing at all will be the exact same and I never know how to handle this scenario. Please I Require SOME Advice!!!


Best remedy:

Remedy by Zack
If you have had a week with the kid(s), then they household may possibly know that they dont require the cameras. Perhaps if you carry up the reality you are uncomfortable with the cameras, then they may consider them down. Im certain they are just being about protective, but if you permit them know your emotions, im certain they'd consider them down, or at minimum just take them down. If they dont, then it is up to you what you do, quitting may possibly be an choice, but i would discuss to them 1st.



Give your answer to this question down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment