Friday, August 26, 2011

Is there an online guide or tutorial for smart home automation?

Query by RB: Is there an on the internet information or tutorial for wise house automation?
I just bought a new residence and I want to find out how to turn it into a wise property, whereby I can automate my lights and appliances. I also want to have some video surveillance and be ready to perform audio in several rooms about the residence. Where can I locate an online tutorial for something like this?


Finest solution:

Reply by HadiEsper
There is a web site referred to as home-automation-guidebook.com.

The website offers a video clip demonstration as properly as a step by stage guidebook with photographs and screenshots exhibiting you precisely what to do. They also recommend what merchandise to purchase adn what systems to use. check out it out :)



Create your personal response in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment