Monday, August 1, 2011

Seeking opinion on nanny camera?

Problem by NewMommie: Looking for view on nanny camera?
My nanny is amazing-atleast looks so appropriate now-we gave had her for a month so far. But I cannot support but wonder if she is as nice when my husband and I are not about. I experience a tiny embarrased asking this:

one. How does one rely on one more person completely to just take care of ones infant?
2. Any one experienced in making use of nanny cams? Can you advocate what kind I can obtain and wherever from?

Many thanks significantly!
Thanks for people who have responded so far - I am situated in NY state


Very best reply:

Answer by zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I never feel you should be embarrassed for becoming careful. i don't know exactly where you are in the planet so I cannot recommend a location. if you can put one in your residence then do it. Usually shield your youngster.



Create your own response in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment