Friday, May 20, 2011

I want to be a(n eleven year old) spy...HELP?

Issue by Anna: I want to be a(n eleven year aged) spy...Aid?
I'm only eleven but men and women tell me I am actually intelligent & sneaky, I would truly like to discover a lot more about the (Actual) art of spying but I do not know what to do or exactly where to go to learn much more. I also want to know if there is any (True) spy gear like in Spy Kids (the motion picture) and where I can get some for cheap? And the very last and most essential factor is want to be in a position to acquire all of this with out any person (especially my mother and father ) realizing.

Oh yeah and P.S. I will give bonus points to whoever can reply this last Q where can I get a minor bug like Juni's spy beetle Ralph in the motion picture Spy Kids????


Best answer:

Answer by hachacha
Unless you want to shell out millions of dollars on "spy gear" good luck.



What do you consider? Response below!

No comments:

Post a Comment