Saturday, May 21, 2011

Q&A: kids spy room decor ideas?

Question by Rick: little ones spy space decor tips?
I am redecorating my 8 year old sons room for Christmas and he would like a spy space. He has a whole lot of spy gear toys and is dressing up like a spy for Halloween. He Enjoys spy associated anything. I am not a fantastic decorator and I am obtaining trouble coming up with cool suggestions for his spy themed room. Any concepts as significantly as shades, decor, and misc ideas will assist.


Finest answer:

Response by Boni Hubbard
Does he have a favorite spy tremendous hero? Google the title of his hero along with bedding, and so on.
i.e., Spiderman bedding Superman pajamas. Super hero Posters.
I hope this assists



Include your own reply in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment