Thursday, May 12, 2011

with survellience everywhere, would it be legal for me to place a motion activated camera on my door /?

Query by 1CAsweetheart: with survellience almost everywhere, would it be legal for me to area a motion activated camera on my doorway /?
Victim of breaking/entering, theft of purse, all credit cards employed stay in apartment advanced with unusually large crime charge. Thief observed me asleep, morning, as purse was near me. Do not feel secure any more, legal to video clip digital camera as deterrant and proof?


Greatest response:

Solution by moral808
Inside of your home you can video something you choose, outside you need to post a indication warning of video clip surveillance.
http://judgeright.blogspot.com



Know better? Leave your personal response in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment