Sunday, June 12, 2011

I think my boyfriend has a home made video surveillance setup in our bedroom and bathroom. How can I find out?

Issue by Ann J: I consider my boyfriend has a house made video surveillance setup in our bed room and bathroom. How can I find out?
I KNOW I'm getting watched somehow by my boyfriend. I looked everywhere for cameras or some kind of DVR but can only discover wires that are not hooked up. I recently saw him messing with our Samsung television remote in the manual somewhere but he quickly took it off the screen when I arrived in the room. Is there a way to perform nearly anything he may possibly have recorded if all I have is a Direct Television remote, and a new model Samsung tv remote? And, I flat out asked if he was watching me... he explained no and I'm crazy.


Finest response:

Solution by J
did you appear on utube?

Immediate Television remote wont aid do you have a dvd cd vhs blueray
verify them he mite have left vid in them
can examine his dvd cd selection
and his laptop computer



Know better? Leave your own reply in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment