Monday, June 27, 2011

nanny, camera.?

Query by meeeeee: nanny, camera.?
I am a nanny. I suspect one of my customers possessing some concealed cameras. Despite the fact that I am not a hundred% positive, I have a deep suspicion. I am reliable, and have by no means carried out anything that I would not do if the mother and father have been there, I am sure of that! If I do locate out they have concealed cameras...Ought to I inquire them about it? I just will need some general ALL about guidance on each and every factor of this predicament.


Finest reply:

Answer by pinkfanatic
I'm a nanny too. They dont have to explain to you if they have cameras. I have in no way labored for a loved ones with cameras I labored for one who advised me they had believed about it but decided it was a breach of my privacy. You can request them if you really feel comfortable with them but that may well make you appear undesirable... if you know what I imply... I'd just keep performing a excellent career at work and not even be troubled about it.
A whole lot of families are obtaining them now it really is very frequent. Just do what tends to make you come to feel greater. I have never worked for a family members with a camera so I dont know what I'd do. I worked for a man who operates for the government and he often understood everything but they didnt have cameras because they rehired me and made the decision in opposition to cameras when they bought their new property, they got them with their new nanny... she does not know.



What do you think? Answer beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment