Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If an accident is caught on video surveillance is that considered absolute evidence?

Query by thegoobman: If an incident is caught on video surveillance is that considered absolute evidence?
I was exiting a parking garage on campus when the automated gate fell on top rated of my new Toyota corolla. When I got residence I found that the roof was scratched up negative. I named the campus protection workplace and when I advised them what transpired they advised me that simply because I did not file a police report appropriate then the parking garage couldn't be held liable. When I asked if the video clip surveillance cameras could be use to show the fact they advised me "they're not large on that" what rights do I have here?


Greatest solution:

Answer by hexeliebe
You have the proper to file a little statements action versus the parking garage and the manufacturer of the gate, to file for a subpoena to view the protection tape and to hire an lawyer if the damages exceed the restrict for modest statements.

Otherwise, you have the correct to file a declare with your insurance policy corporation.



Include your individual respond to in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment