Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What do you think of nanny cams?

Question by ►◄The►◄ ►Answers◄ ►◄Girl►◄: What do you believe of nanny cams?
Nanny cams are concealed cameras positioned around the house to keep an eye on a nanny or little one sitter.

I can recognize parents wanting to do nearly anything and almost everything to make confident that the particular person they are trusting with their kid is responsible, but isn't that a bit harsh on the nanny. It can not be niced to be filmed without realizing.

What do you think?
*good (sorry, typo)
To the hamburger woman: I'm not 'one of these nannies' I'm 15. Never be so angry and try out to judge individuals.


Greatest response:

Solution by Emoja
If I explanation to suspect my babysitter was doing a thing mistaken, I'd just fire her. It really is like any other connection. If there is certainly no believe in, it's time to break it off.



What do you think? Reply beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment