Friday, June 10, 2011

Install nanny web camera at home?

Question by Massive and Amusing Guy: Install nanny world wide web camera at residence?
lately hired a nanny to stay residence watching my infants, and now feel to set up
wireless internet cam to my residing space, her bedroom, and etc. probably about three to five web digital camera in the house. I wish to get all wireless internet cam that can connect to remotely to my
wireless linksys router, and have a easy website to demonstrate all of the screens from the world wide web camera. Have everyone identified any application or programming that I can do?


Best solution:

Solution by keshequa87
You cannot put a digital camera in her bed room or the bathroom. Widespread areas of the house are fine.



What do you consider? Solution below!

No comments:

Post a Comment